Monday, October 4, 2010

Ask Me Why You Deserve Hell

The Mormon LDS -church super conference was held last weekend at Utah.

 Having experienced years of religious studies and emerged as a secular Christian, I am always open for a nice little chat about the universe and  the healing  magic of faith. A while ago I happened to enjoy the company of two nice and handsome young gentlemen dressed in suits and nametags while riding the elevator. They were very eager to start a conversation. A smile always does it for me, I´m telling you. Later, as the doors opened for the lobby, they were not smiling anymore, at least not in my direction. I was not the target audience, after all. My questions about the historical origins of The Book were not welcomed, nor were my courteous demands on the state of gender equality within their belief system. Oh well, it happens.


















Via Buzzfeed
Share/Bookmark